Monday, November 3, 2008

Broderik Paul Everett Blessing 11-2-2008


November 2, 2008 was the blessing of Broderik Paul Everett. The blessing was given by his dad Paul Eric Everett. Bishop Sanders, Gene Current(Papa), Uncles Jason and Brice Current, and Josh Martin stood in for the blessing. We are so blessed to have this wonderful addition to our family and could not imagine life without this sweet spirit. He truly is a gentle soul, just like his daddy. His blessing suit was for a 6 month old and the vest was very snug. Although, it was snug around, the pants had to be taken up a few inches. I guess this is to be expected, because he eats constantly during the day.




I think suits always look so good. Brody looked so handsome in his! I am so proud of the men in my life and am thankful for the wonderful blessing given to our baby boy. Thank you!






7 comments:

Tarrant Talk said...

I am so proud of you and your little family. What a super great mom. You and Paul have the cutest little guys. I love you.

Unknown said...

I love seeing these pictures.
And by the way, that popeye costume was pretty darn impressive. And Lawson made such a cute little lion.

Unknown said...

I thought I spelled Lawsyn's name wrong... so sorry.

Hubers said...

What a cute family! I just got a letter from your mom. I didn't even know you had a blog. This is great. Now I can check up and see how you guys are doing.
You look so happy with your little family. I'm so sad that I've never met them. I wish I could come out. If you guys decide to do a church history tour look us up. We live in Iowa. Our temple is the Nauvoo temple. It would be great to see you all some time.
With lots and lots of love,
Summer(Cline)

Rikki said...

Jessica,
Yay! I also found your blog through Summ! I'm adding you to my list. Your family is so cute!

Hubers said...

Jessica stinks at bloggin'!!!! Come on girl...POST!

Amber said...

Hey. It looks like you don't look at this often, but I'll throw this comment in here just in case. Your family is beautiful. Two kids, I can't believe it. I have a Brody too. Small world, huh!!